MARTA Supplier Diversity Management Program
Information for Vendors
The Supplier Diversity Management Program offers contractors a completely free and easy to use web-based service for Subcontractor Utilization reporting. The burden associated with paper based reporting processes and record keeping is replaced by a fully automated and secure online reporting process.
CONTRACTING COMPLIANCE & REPORTING
For Prime Contractor
- Prime contractors receive regular reporting notices by email. Simply click the link provided to log in, and enter payments made to the list of subcontractors displayed.
- Sub-prime contractors can report payments made to their subcontractors as well.
- Once the prime contractor reports their payments, an email notice is sent to each subcontractor.
- The subcontractor clicks the link provided to log in, and then confirms the payment reported by the prime has been received.
Additional Contractor Benefits
- Immediate visibility of contract goal achievement at the overall contract level
- Visibility to subcontractors that may not be reporting on a timely basis
- Integrated messaging to support communication with DEO contract administration staff
- Online subcontractor addition/substitution request process
Getting Started with Subcontractor Utilization Reporting
- An email with instructions will be sent to contractors when online reporting starts.
- Before then you can determine if an account has been set up for your company by searching with the Account Lookup tool.